Journal of CommunicationsWelcome to the website of the Journal of Communications. JCM is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal published monthly, focusing on theories, systems, methods, algorithms and applications in communications. It provide a high profile, leading edge forum for academic researchers, industrial professionals, engineers, consultants, managers, educators and policy makers working in the field to contribute and disseminate innovative new work on communications. All papers will be blind reviewed and accepted papers will be published monthly which is available online (open access) and in printed version.
- ISSN: 1796-2021 (Online); 2374-4367 (Print)
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Kia Makki & Dr. Haohong Wang
- Executive Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Jason Z. Kang, UESTC, China
- Associate Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Chia-Chin Chong, Prof. Song Ci, and Prof. Maode Ma
- DOI: 10.12720/jcm
- Abstracting/Indexing: EI Compendex; SCOPUS; ULRICH's Periodicals Directory; INSPEC; etc.
- E-mail questions or comments to JCM Editorial Office.